I want to help you, make a dramatic transformation with your health and fitness.
Yes, you heard me right. I want to help you look and feel amazing.
Yes, you will be more energized.
Yes, you will improve your posture.
Yes, you will look phenomenal.
Yes, you will be stronger.
Yes, you will be leaner.
Yes, you will be more flexible.
Yes, you will get rid of the stubborn belly fat.
These are all good but the most important thing is that:
The quality of your life will dramatically improve!
But this “coaching” isn’t for everyone. It’s not for the 99%, the majority.
It’s not more information that you will get, it’s high-leverage execution… to “learn by DOING” type of coaching. We will get you started from day 1, in the trenches, and as you start implementing, you’ll learn how to optimize every aspect of your training and nutrition in order to look and feel phenomenal.
A “health packed punch” is what I call it. The faster you go out there and start implementing, the better.
No, you won’t be spending hours in the gym, eating plain, boring foods out of a Tupperware container. All the strategies are taking into account the fast-paced lifestyle of a busy professional and all the responsibilities and obligations we have to take care of every day.
Everything will be tailored to you, the nuances of your lifestyle, your goals, and preferences.
If you want to be fitter and healthier, I can help you.
If you’ve tried to get in shape in the past, but couldn’t make it, I got your back.
Transforming your life is much easier than you think, you just have to take a leap of faith.
My clients already did it, so why not you now?
Alright, YOU want it. But what exactly is 1% coaching?
It’s an INNOVATIVE ONLINE alternative to personal training and nutrition coaching.
Let’s be real. You found your way here because you have an interest in becoming healthier, stronger, and want to look better.
Respect. Everyone deserves to be healthy, strong, and sexy. It makes the world a better place.
But with a stressful and busy life, you don’t know where to start.
Most are looking for the magic solution – a crash diet, fad workout, or false promise.
But you’re different. You want to make a lasting change. You want to learn how simple and enjoyable this fitness thing really is.
You’re intelligent, so you set out to figure everything out on your own.
After a few Google searches, you’re overwhelmed by the amount of contradicting and often misleading fitness information out there. You don’t know what to believe anymore.
You might even spend couple hundred dollars on the latest generic product that promises to get you six-pack abs in 14 days.
Good luck with that.
You need something personal that works for you as an individual:
- Your Lifestyle
- Your Struggles
- Your Goals
So you consider a Personal Trainer. This could be your saving grace, but keep this in mind, anyone with a nice body can call themselves a personal trainer.
It’s hard to know if you’re dealing with a phony, or a certified professional that knows how to take an intelligent and proven approach towards your goals.
And here is the other thing with health and fitness experts. They usually go out to their clients with the anecdotal “guru-like” approach, “I did it this way so of course, you can do it too”, but the fact of the matter is that they don’t take into account the nuances of your life, the demanding job and family responsibilities, the early mornings and late nights in the office, the weekends spent with the kids. They simply force-feed you their way, which doesn’t fit you and your lifestyle and the ultimate result is not the expected one.
But instead of blaming yourself for the “inability” to follow the prescribed plan, let me help you by fixing the model.
HOW DOES 1% COACHING WORK?
Phase 1. Thorough Initial Assessment
- Fully dissect your goals and design a plan together to get you where you want to be.
- Discuss your health history and physical capabilities (past injuries, health implications, etc.).
- Learn about your lifestyle, so we can create a plan of action that makes sense for you personally.
Phase 2. Custom Training Program
- Frequency and volume that match your goals and priorities (Could be 20 minutes – 2 times a week, or 2 hours daily, it depends on your preferences and availability).
- Multiple training phases to expedite progress (We will fix your posture (if needed), build up the weaker muscles in order to create a balanced proportionate look, work on your endurance and flexibility and make sure you feel and look better than ever before).
- Optimal programming: order of exercises, number of sets and reps, tempo and rest periods.
Phase 3. Personalized Nutrition Guidance
- Sample meal plans based on foods you enjoy (I will even give you my “secret” recipes).
- Meal frequency that fits your lifestyle – whether that is two or six meals per day.
- Optimal macronutrient distribution for your body and your goals.
Phase 4. Individual Supplementation Plan
- Some supplements make sense for certain goals, and some do not.
- No diet pills or magic powders (obviously), if I recommend supplements they are backed with strong scientific evidence.
- A cost/benefit analysis of which supplements would make sense specifically for you.
Phase 5. Motivation & Accountability
- Bi-weekly updates to ensure your program is on point.
- Log sheets for tracking both diet and training efforts.
- Send me videos for exercise form analysis.
100% Full Access to Me
- Access to my personal email account.
- A wedding or a pool party coming up? Twisted an ankle? I’ll take care of you.
- You will never feel “alone” or “helpless” in this process.
100% Look and Feel Better Guarantee
If you’re not happy with me or the results I’m getting you, you won’t pay a dime. Look, I know there’re thousands of companies out there promising to get you results. Some of them are legit, and some are not. I want to be different. Which is why I put a guarantee on everything. It’s my personal promise to you. Simply put, if I’m not able to help you get where you want to be, I don’t deserve your money. I’d much rather refund you than have a pissed off client that feels like they’ve been taken for a ride. And yes, I am that confident in my ability to deliver noticeable results to anyone that is accepted into this exclusive program.